Saturday 6 September 2008

It was an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot ..tea set!?!

My daughter Lily and I were in Footscray(Salvo's) yesterday and after the Bargain Browser we found this little check pinching set (well Lily found it ) and of course she just had to have it so....

Next i found this cute little white shirt for my cousins daughter. The pic next to it is the clothes that my mother made me growing up as a tod in the early 70's. She made all my clothes actually and saved a lot of cash.
I could not resist putting this pic in because this is a quintessential item from the 70's decade and was just a popular as the macrame owls! Love it :)


4 comments:

Kazza said...

I am on this site for the first time and loving every minute of the 5 hours i have been sold and don't want to go to bed. I wanted to let you know that your tea set is soooo cute. I hope to join in with some pics of my finds in the coming weeks as i have retired from work to op shop as of yesterday. Nite Nite fellow op shopper

bec said...

I was at Savers Footscray yesterday! Spooky. The witches are great, getting popular with kids, like the pirate theme a bit. Great tea set too. Footscray rocks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kazza thanks for your comments i know this blog is so addictive its almost as bad as chocolate :)

Anonymous said...

Hi beccasauras thanks for your comments that is spooky re: footscary savers you were probably standing right next to me !!!