Friday 1 July 2011

Uni Holidays!

Uni Holidays means excessive op shopping! horray!

I'll keep my post to a minimum so here are my three favourites



$3 for a JUMP luggage bag, says made in Vietnam so probably a fake but I dont care! still looks good to me :D found at the church op shop in Watsonia.


also in watsonia a lovely melbourne made Witney Green leather purse :)


near new rainbird japarra for $12 at Hiedelberg heights Vinnies.


my winter blues have definitely subsided this week from my great finds! and the sunshiney weather helps too!

2 comments:

Lyndel said...

oh yes the weather really has made this week perfect for 'OpShopping' and other outdoor activities. good finds, love the floral handbag♥

Gina E. said...

Love that jacket! Watsonia and Heidelberg oppies have some great stuff. I should get over there more often...