Wednesday 6 July 2011

Salvos, High St Road Ashburton.

I haven't been over this side of town for a few months, and as much as I would have like to visit all the opshops in High Street Road, I just did not have time yesterday, so I went to my favourite - the Salvos, right up near Warrigal Road.
I found some nice fabrics to add to my patchwork fabric stash:
Black with coloured spots.

Several metres of this lovely blue/green pattern

Two pieces of material which are actually placemats, but will cut up beautifully.

Nice little doiley.

Cute little 'apron' for a sauce bottle!

And two rolls of lace to share with some of my bloggy lace loving friends! (Are you reading this, Pam and Cathy?)


I can't remember the prices of the individual items, but I paid $20 for the lot.

1 comment:

Lyndel said...

Good finds Gina, that's the ''nice'' Salvos up near Warrigal Rd. the other 'smart looking' Salvos at the other end of the Ashburton shopping center is so boring and bland and all stock comes via a truck from a warehouse :(
especially love the Gecko fabric♥