Wednesday 11 April 2012

More furniture!


I saw this little chest of drawers yesterday afternoon at the Brotherhood op shop in Brunswick but it was right on closing time. I thought about it last night and decided to head back this morning as soon as they opened so I could nab it! I'd been looking for something like this for a while as our bedroom doesn't have great cupboard space. It's a little bit scratched and dinged on the top but for only $40 I figured I could live with that! The iphone camera filter hides it well though ;o) 

7 comments:

Silvia said...

Oh that is just so cute, I love it when you find something just right.

Ren said...

I love this style of furniture, I like the fine angled legs. Very good for small rooms. Excellent find :)

I Love To Op Shop said...

Love it - I bet it's well built, I have a set of drawers that annoy the bejesus out of me because they don't open and close well. I'm now hunting for their replacement!

Asa-Marie said...

They are gorgeous! I love that style of furniture too, I need a coffee table in the fifties or sixties design. Congrats! I'm SOO jealous.

Gina E. said...

That is the sweetest chest of drawers! I am always looking for more furniture to store my linens, and that would have been ideal!

EmilyKate said...

LUCKEEEEEEEEEEEE DUCKEEEEEEEEE!!

Adore midcentury, soooo jelous :o)

http://removalistsmelbourne.net said...

It is beautiful.