Sunday 5 February 2012

holiday op shop vol.1

Hi there! I'm a first time blogger, long time opshopper and I'm really excited to be able to share my finds with others who appreciate the 'hunt' of a good op shopping trip!

I've recently been on holidays so I've been able to jam in way more opshopping than usual. I started out 2012 in country NSW visiting in-laws so my first post isn't technically Melbourne op shops, but I couldn't not post these beautiful items!
spotty dress - this one was actually found in Vic, as our car broke down on the way and I did some sneaky opshopping whilst it was being fixed.
Retro lamp $5!!!!

serving dish 80c

hand forged and saw-pierced boxed christening set.  $6!! I looked up the hallmarks when I got home and it dates between 1890 - 1920 from memory.
 tablecloth $5
Large retro dinner plates - 50c 

3 comments:

Lisa @ Simply Me said...

Wow that Christening set is amazing, what a find!

MildlyCrafty said...

I love that lamp base! I've had my eye out for a cool one for a while but haven't come across anything yet. Well done!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great finds. You've done really well. They're all gorgeous! This is the kind of oppshopping I like!