Thursday 23 February 2012

Designer finds!

 I popped into Don Bosco oppie in Brunswick today. I was on the hunt for a saucer or dish to use underneath a potplant.  I found this great amber glass ashtray for 50c which will suit my begonia nicely!


I also bought these stockings for $2 a pair. The YSL ones have a seam down the back with a bow printed on the back of the ankle. Cuuute!

A Sonia Rykiel apple belt -  $3
 and these napkins for 20c each to add to my fabric stash.

This op shop also has a great variety of succulent plants for sale most of the time as well. 

8 comments:

daisy said...

*gasp!* i am totally in love with that Sonia Rykiel apple belt!! what an excellent score.

sothisisglamour said...

I am SO incredibly jealous, I would kill for those YSL stockings! They sounds perfect, and what I've been searching for forever :(

Good finds!

sothisisglamour said...

Oops, "they sound perfect"*. Excuse my typos, it's been a long day!

Anonymous said...

what a great recycling idea for an ashtray. i love the stockings.

Ren said...

Clever finds!

mothertheresa said...

yeah, the bow stockings are pretty cool. They had one other Dior pair and a Givenchy pair too I think. They might still be there!

Gina E. said...

I agree with Anon - excellent way of using an ash tray. Nice finds!

Monica Luis Blog said...

OMG stockings to die for!!!