Saturday 26 March 2011

Savers Savers Savers

Hello lovely op-shoppers. I LOVE this blog and am so excited to be a part of it! I'm a huge fan of pre-loved treasures and am an avid collector of tins, bags and more recently board games. The really old vintage board games are hilarious.

Here are some gorgeous tins I've recently found in Savers.

A litte international flavour for my desk. I especially love the double decker which now holds my jewellery and lip balm @ 99c Greensborough Savers. I use the Saks 5th Avenue tin to keep all my bobby pins safe (they are always disappearing!) @ $1.99 Brunswick Savers.


This is one of my favourite tins. Its tiny at 6cm high. I keep my wooden tacks inside. Too Cute @ $2.99 Mill Park Savers.

Visit me to see my other favs!

3 comments:

Lyndel said...

Welcome the the addicted Op shoppers thread. I post my finds every week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week, and always on Sundays at Flea Market Finds... join us!

Nelly said...

I am not a poster here but I am an avid reader.Nice tins you have.

Unknown said...

I really like the adorable tins xxx