Tuesday 15 March 2011

another ALL DAY SATURDAY op shop ... yay!

Ashburton Support Services Opportunity Shop at 285b High St, Ashburton have changed their hours (Moderators please note and change the info in the link to the right>>>)  thanks

The Shop is now open 10am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays.


So lots more time to shop at this querky little shop, which is just alongside the railway line near Ashburton Station.  
Their Retro Clothing rack had quite a few nice items when I checked it out today.   They will be having a summer clothing sale soon too, keep an eye out!!

2 comments:

very merry vintage style said...

I get it... an op shop is like a thrift shop in America! Great blog--thanks for stopping by and commenting-Have a great day!
Mary

Fourth Daughter said...

Thanks to your info, I visited Ashburton today, I'll do a post when I get time, but just wanted to say if this is the same shop that I think I was in today, then I'm fairly sure the Saturday opening hours are only something like 9am to 12 or 12:30pm or so... I may be wrong though...