Tuesday 1 March 2011

Lovely Pyrex from CROWN .. red and blue

Went out shopping thru Blackburn and Brentford Square today. Found some lovely items for myself and for friends.
Favourites were these eight Crown Pyrex ramekins
four with red/orange flower design ...
 and four with blue floral..... 

You don't have to use bowls like these for ovenware, they make a really sweet little bowl for deserts, muesli with yoghurt, strawberries and cream.... mmmmm think I 'll use a couple this evening for stewed peaches and custard.♥

6 comments:

NessaKnits said...

Very nice.

nicole said...

very cute bowls!
i did the same today with a friend in blackburn, box hill and burwood :D
got all the b-suburbs covered!
xo

Lyndel said...

oh good Nicole, wonder if we were in the same shops at the same time? Hope you covered the 2 Bs at Brentford Square too?

EmilyKate said...

Oooooh, nice find! I like using rammekins like these for baked eggs. Deeeeelish.

Miss Claire said...

Ohh yum! You got me craving desserts now!!!

Oh, and the dishes are nice too! Hehe! But really, I love the red/orange ones!

Xx Claire

Gina E. said...

I really think I should come over there when we meet up, Lyndel - the opshops over my way aren't half as good as yours!