Friday 11 May 2012

TINSPIRATION

Home sick on a friday night, having a great time reading my fav blogs sigh, I wish it was my full time job!

Got me a new camera (oh how flashy, pun intended) so now my tins look very glam.

I found these lovely ones a few weeks ago but haven't found a use for them yet. I love when you find a tea tin and it still smells like tea inside. Then you wake up and go wash the hell out of it because hey who knows what could have been inside. Sorry but I can't be unknowingly ingesting the cremains of your beloved corgi, its bad for my health (physical but mostly mental ;P )

99c a piece @ Saver's Mill Park. It's my go to when i need an oppy fix. I think I should cast my line a bit further than a few blocks from my house, but I always find gems there. Always.



If a tin can fit inside the palm of my hand then I'm walking on sunshine.

I know it's strictly not an op shop so I won't post it here but come visit me and check out my recent buys at camberwell market two weeks ago - best market i've been to in ages :)

4 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

Awww, what cute tins!

I hope you feel better soon :)

I'M A GHAST! said...

aww thanks corrine x

Gina E. said...

Half your luck, living within walking distance of Savers Mill Park - they are the best Savers shop I've visited so far (I've only been to Mill Park, Dandenong and Greensborough, lol)!
I've got a couple of those little tins, never knew what to do with them, but couldn't bear to throw them out. If you want a blue one to match your red one, email me. I'll be over that way next Monday.

I'M A GHAST! said...

thanks so much gina for your kind offer!! I actually do have one... somewhere..LOL