Saturday 2 June 2012

Out and About Opping

 When it comes to books and magazines Vinnies in Mont Albert is a great place to go. These magazines are filled with terrific ideas and were four for $1 and the book was also $1. Vinnies has a long term boook sale offering four books for $2. Not every book is part of the sale but the choice is very good. The shop has recently opened after renovations and is looking spic and span.



The thermous is from Ashburton Support Services Op shop and at only $1 I had to have it. It is light and compact and holds enough for one person.


This watch was my most expensive buy this week. It is new and has a lovely clear face that I can read without wearing my glasses. It is from the Rotary Op Shop in Blackburn South and cost $15.


Brenda

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

Oh no...don't lead me in that direction. I do NOT need any more craft magazines! Great buys, Brenda, especially the watch. Every time I need another watch, I pick one up at an opshop somewhere for between $5 and $10. Some last, some don't.

Silvia said...

Another Op Shopper near me - I am surprised I didnt bump into you at Vinnies Mont Albert or at Ashburton this week as I was there too on Friday.

Great buys