Sunday 24 June 2012

BSL Eltham.

My finds in the last week or so...The two framed cross stitch pictures are not mine....yet. One of the volunteers put them out for $5, but the manager and I said that wasn't enough, and she priced them up to $25. I am so tempted, but I have more than enough of my own craft work on our walls, and just don't have the space for these. But they are beautiful.






This lambswood Rivers jacket was $6.  It was so cold on Friday, I paid for it, took the price tag off, and wore it out of the shop.  Lovely and cosy!  I've got a red fleece jacket at home that will be coming into the shop next week.



Dolphin pendant $3.  The camera just couldn't pick out the stone; it is that NZ shell.
Book on birds for hubby - $8.
Paperback, 70 cents

2 comments:

RobynJ said...

Love that coat.

Gina E. said...

So do I, Robyn! It has been so cold, I've worn it every day since I bought it :-)