Tuesday 26 June 2012

Finds in the South East

Hi all I'm new to the blog but I've been following for awhile just had to find something semi interesting to show off in my first post. I'm Jess, I'm 27 and love opshopping. Have done for years, I remember going with mum when I was a kid to the opshops to find bargains. I love opshopping that much I volunteer at the Salvos on Station st in Ferntree gully so if you want to see a friendly face I volunteer most Mondays 10am-2pm. I'd love to meet a fellow blogger here. So first off Family circle craft book from Salvos in Boronia for $2 Second is the best and cutest mug ever I have a thing for mugs and am growing a collection. Doesn't help I volunteer at an opshop haha The mug was also at Salvos in Boronia for $1 Mousemug details on inside of mug Third but not least is these two awesome pictures. I collect this sort of chinaware and was stoked when I bought these two for $5 each from Animal Aid in Croydon. Anyways thats it from me Happy Tuesday hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:

Gina E. said...

Hey W.Ninja, sorry I missed your post earlier. Welcome to the mad world of our oppy blog - always great to see a newbie here! I love those pictures, and the mug is really gorgeous!

Gina E. said...

OOps forgot to comment on you working at the Salvos in FTG. I don't get up that way very often, but next time I do, I'll be sure to drop in and ask for you if I'm there on a Monday! I really should make an effort to get up there; I know from previous visits to that area there are some cool opshops:-)

Akemi said...

Wow,you work at the FTG Salvation Army Community store ? I went there on Monday a few weeks ago but maybe it was a bit later than 2pm. I liked the shop so I will go back there one day.