Saturday 22 September 2012

An assortment of STUFF

Sigh, working full-time really puts a crimp on one's op shopping life. The past two weekends I braved the weekend crowds (hey, more than 3 people in one op shop feels like a crowd to me!), and visited some old stomping grounds.

At the Salvos in Doncaster East I found a chunky wooden bracelet for $3....

....and this cute pair of wooden earrings for $1, though I'll probably re-purpose the apples into something else....

...and lastly this lightweight cotton shirt for $6. The colours grabbed me and reeled me in.


At the Animal Aid shop in Blackburn South, all clothes were half price, so this Max Mara tunic/dress thingy ended up being $2....

...and this tunic $1.50.

And lastly, a few doors down at the Mission op shop in Blackburn South I bought a winter woolly knitted hat for $2 (modelled by Froggy).

2 comments:

DIAN said...

I love the blue tunic. What a great buy and the colours in the shirt are fabulous.

Gina E. said...

Hi Jess - I meant to phone you ages ago to see how your job was working out, but I couldn't find your number :-(
Great to see you posting here, and glad you haven't lost the passion - lol! I miss our opshop trawls.