Thursday 25 November 2010

Mahoneys Road moccasins


Last week I was at the Lion's Den in Mahoneys Road, Forest Hill, when I found these black suede Wittner moccasins (as close to brand new as you could hope to get) for $5. Naturally, I bought them. How could I not, when they are comfortable AND have fringing (anyone who reads my blog would know I am just slightly partial to fringing!).
Strangely, the last time I was at the Lion's Den, I passed up another pair of practically new over-the-knee boots with crazy fringing because they were $30 and I didn't know how much wear I'd get out of them, despite them being exactly my size. Seems there's someone who is trying to clear their wardrobe of faux-native American footwear in Forest Hill!

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

LOL! Makes you wonder, doesn't it? I once found half a dozen tartan ties, and had a vision of a disillusioned Scotsman dumping his ties at the opshop!
Love those moccasins, BTW.

MildlyCrafty said...

The Lions Den op shop is amazing isn't it! I love that they have so much stuff in there packed to the rafters! It's my fav I think.