Tuesday 30 November 2010

Inciting envy in the hearts of op shoppers everywhere

Another short one from me, and no pictures at all! The reason for this is because this is a teaser post... tomorrow I get to live the dream and visit the Savers warehouse in Brunswick. I will get to cruise the racks in the store and the warehouse to pick out outfits to use in a fashion show and stall at the Fair@Square festival (Dec 11 and 12 at Fed Square in Melbourne, it is free so come along!). Hopefully I will be allowed to get pics of this momentous occasion and post them for your vicarious enjoyment!!

4 comments:

Diana said...

So jealous, isn't it every op shopper's dream to be unimpinged in the back room!!!!!

Gina E. said...

FANTASTIC!!! I rarely visit the city these days, but I might just make the effort to see you strut your stuff!

Unknown said...

Sooo Jealous!!

Precious Pig said...

Jealous!!! Have fun and yes please, photos! :)