Wednesday 24 November 2010

B.S. L. weekly visit.

Actually it has been more than a week since I dropped into our Brotherhood opshop in Eltham. Today, I took my disabled friend J with me. She said she used to go there a lot, and would love to go again, so that's where we went today. She found some clothes in her size, and also pointed this blouse out to me. I tried it on, and bought it. 'Laurentino' brand, $4.


Vintage card of unusual lace $1.


Cute patchwork wallhanging kit - a bargain at $7! Kits which include everything usually cost around $30.


Just one book for 70c - something to read when I get tired of sewing!


And saving the best till last: this gorgeous Chinese dinner/bowl set for $5!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ah, that crockery set! I want it or one just like it! That is one lovely find right there.