Tuesday 16 November 2010

Savers Haul + More!



At yesterday at the 50% off all clothing sale at Savers I picked up a few great bargains! I also took the chance to visit a few other op shops. First stop was Savers Frankston where I picket up a tan H&M coat for $5, a black Bardot coat (pictured) for $6.50, a sportsgirl tshirt for $5, a Rusty tshirt for $5, a Pierre Cardin tie and a silk Liberty tie both for $5 (pictured).

We then checked out the RSPCA op shop in Frankston, and I found these vintage Oroton sunglasses (pictured with the ties) for only $1!

Next stop was Savers Dandenong where I only picked up a black London Fog coat with military style button detailing (pictured) for $6.50.

We then checked out the National Jewish Womens Association op shop on Hawthorn Rd, Caulfied where I picked up 2 books for $1 each (pictured - 'The Woman of Rome' and 'Montana 1948')

We then popped over to Oakleigh Vinnies and I picked up the other books pictured (between 50c and $2 each)

What did everyone else pick up at the Savers sale yesterday??






5 comments:

Jac said...

Apologies for the photos being backwards.. I took them on my macbook as my camera is awol!

zigsma said...

Wow - scores! Love the silk ties and the sunnies. The Jewish Women's is an oppy I've been meaning to visit for ages. Excellent work!

william said...

I like that Bardot coat...

Gina E. said...

LOL - I was going to ask what language are those book in! My wardrobe is bursting over the rails at the moment, so I resisted the temptation to go to Savers yesterday! What are you going to do with those ties? Use them for patchwork like I do?

Jac said...

That's a nifty use for ties... but no, these are for my partner... he LOVES ties and they are the only thing I ever find that he actually likes and will wear from an op shop!