Monday 27 September 2010

Oakleigh Vinnies and Dandenong Salvo's

I found some gorgeous tops out at Dandenong Salvo's today.. am only popping up 2! The first is my favourite... is a soft pale pink top with beaded detailing on the shoulders. At $5.99 I couldn't not take this beauty home!
The second item I wanted to share is a navy blue velvet blazer I got for only $4 (was one of the 50% items!) It is in immaculate condition, and is a UK brand... barely looks worn!
These finds below are from Vinnie's Oakleigh. I got the spice rack for only $4 (they are my own spices... I just couldn't wait to see how they looked in it!)
I got the wooden bangle for $2.
'The Grapes of Wrath' (amazing book!) was only 50c; 'House of Sand and Fog' (an Oprah book club book) was $1.50; and the 'Mrs de Winter' was $2... I had to have this book as it is marked as a sequel to Daphne du Maurier's 'Rebecca' which I studied a few years ago at university and just loved!


3 comments:

Gina E. said...

What a great lot of stuff!! Love that spice rack. And everything else!

Jac said...

Thanks Gina :) I love the spice rack too.. I finally have somewhere to pop all my jars that were previously scattered in my pantry!

Fourth Daughter said...

Jac, where do you PUT all the stuff you buy!? I always have trouble, I'm trying to get rid of things but it's tricky... great finds though!