Tuesday 17 July 2012

Fruitful Finds

I have had the chance to get out and about a couple of times this week, I am pretty happy with my finds :)

I picked up these tea towels at Salvos in Sunshine last week $1.99 each

I love the colours in this one




I think I would like to make a cushion out of this, I saw in a post recently someone else had made one it looked great



I am not so keen on this one now.....it's funny how sometimes things are just not as appealing when you them get home, or is that just me??



The next two finds were from Salvos in Williamstown /Altona? Not sure what suburb it falls into its on Kororoit Creek rd

A beautiful cross stitch table cloth with eight matching napkins





This teapot, I've been looking around for a while, waiting to find something I really liked - this is it!! the jug was just a bonus 


Last but not least an old record for my teen to play on his new record player........not sure if he will love the tune, it might grow on him ;)
Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be

Just $1 from the williamstown hospital op shop


6 comments:

DIAN said...

Fabulous finds.

Stella said...

I really like the one with the boy eating the watermelon (?). I think it would make a great cushion too. Not keen on the two onion heads though - too blokey.
Great finds all round though.

Anonymous said...

I love the first tea towel!

secondhandrose said...

I love the SPC one. Real Australiana.

RobynJ said...

That's a pretty teapot

Gina E. said...

The teapot and matching jug are beautiful. You got some great stuff there!