Friday 5 August 2011

forthcoming Church Fete / Market day PLAYFUL MARKET ASHBURTON

YOU all know I love to Op Shop around Ashburton area, well the Ashburton Baptist Church is holding a 'playful market day' on Sat. 13 August and I though you may like to know about it in advance.
sausage sizzle.. handmade craft stalls .. ABC cafe .. live music .. art exhibition .. second hand book stall .. cakes and goodies ..  toys .. lucky dips .. 2nd hand items  .. QUILT display .. baby gifts .. produce
AND an Animal Farm to keep dad and the kids entertained while you shop.

Sounds like fun, so I thought before I make a 'Look what I Found' post, I should give you all a chance to come along and find some treasures too .. and then you can check out the Ashburton Op Shops afterwards.

1 comment:

zoomoo said...

Hey i love that market! i've got a few cheap deals from there in the past.