Tuesday 6 July 2010

Salvo's + Uniting Care Dandenong

Stockings (new!) $1 each @ Uniting Care. There are LOTS more so if you need any stockings make sure you check this oppy out!
This week it was orange tickets at 50% off (every week a different colour tag is 50% off)... I never usually manage to grab any such tagged items, but this week I made an effort to actually take notice of what was an orange label item! I got this lovely black and white sheer Jump business shirt which I got for only $3
I got the blue necklace for $4.99 and the wooden/shell one for $2.99

From the Salvo's I got the teapot $2.99. At Uniting Care I got the milk jug $1.50, the ramekin 30c, and the butter dish (Maxwell & Williams new!) for $4

2 comments:

coldlight said...

Ooh nice finds! Love the shirt, polka dots are the best :)

Chris said...

where is Uniting Care In Dandenong, please?