Tuesday 8 June 2010

What Can You Buy With $1...?


I found this cute Bonds jumper with gathering at the shoulders... couldn't resist for only $1. A Saturday morning drive along the coast a few weekends ago saw me call into All Souls, Sandringham. I couldn't believe my eyes... most items of clothing I saw were only priced at a couple of dollars! I also picked up a Sportsgirl argyle jumper ($1.50) and a 100% wool jumper ($3) that was perfect for my younger sister. Definitely recommend a trip down to this op shop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting, I went to check out All Souls this morning, what a fantastic little op shop! Quite possibly the cheapest ever!

Here is my blog post:

www.recycled-fashion.com/2010/06/scarf-to-dress-up-any-outfit.html

Jac said...

Awesome! Glad to have inspired! :)