Sunday 20 June 2010

Oakleigh Lions Op Shop


Having a job interview just down the road from the Oakleigh Lions Op Shop (in Neerim Road, Murrumbeena, just outside Murrumbeena Railway Station) was too great an opportunity to miss a visit. These Grosby shoes were just the ticket for my clodhoppers, particularly after a disappointing experience a few weeks ago with a pair of shoes (from a chain I won't mention by name) which turned into sieves in the rain. A mere $4 for these black beauties, and I think they've hardly been worn.




A good sized red handbag from a rack all priced at $4. I'm not sure if I'll use this myself, or use it as a canvas and paint on it.


A cute little wooden bowl, for the grand price of a dollar. Destined to be a canvas for ink drawing or perhaps some practice with the wood burning tool.

1 comment:

Sue Niven said...

Love love LOVE! the shoes!!!