Monday 11 February 2013

Lucky day!


I am so happy! I found a Johnson teapot today!! I can't believe my luck :o) It was $6 along with another spare saucer for 20c at the Anglican Parish op shop in Ascot Vale. I was actually thinking about Johnson teapots just yesterday! Hooray! I also bought a bowl for 50c at the Parish Bargain Shop in Flemington as well as 2 little vases for $1, a Country Road canvas bag for $3 (not picured), and some boxed napkins and salad servers for $4. I bought the napkin set because I have been thinking about it a lot since my last post, and I think I might give reselling a go. Not sure how or when yet but I think I might clear out a space in the spare room and start putting together a little collection. Even more incentive now for opshopping and garage 'sailing'. haha! Very exciting!  

5 comments:

Blonde One (Deb) said...

I see a bit of re-selling on facebook and that works well. Please let us know when you are starting.

Blonde One (Deb) said...

Also the Johnson is amazing!

Lyndel said...

wonderful TeaPot find, well done!!

DIAN said...

Great tea pot.

cookiecrumbs said...

That is a sweet teapot. What a find :-)