Friday 27 November 2009

Vinnies in Briar Hill (near Greensborough)

I was on my way home from having lunch with a friend, and as I was passing Vinnies, of course I had to stop and see what they had in stock. This store is a bit hard to find if you don't know where to look. It is in Para Road, and the entrance is down a ramp on the left side of the road coming up a hill. Well worth finding though. The store is large, fairly tidy, and has a good range of clothing, books, household goods such as glass and china, and usual bricabrac. Prices are very reasonable. I found this gorgeous leather shoulder bag for $5 -


As well as some craft magazines for 50c each (there were about 30 in the pile, and I sat on a chair and spent half an hour going through the whole lot to find what I wanted!)


And ANOTHER tie - $3...I've never seen one before with postage stamps printed on it.

2 comments:

Pear tree cottage! said...

Hi! Gina, I love the tie how crazy being all stamps print material.

do you want any more mags!! I can get you some......heheheheheh! Lee-ann

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great op shop and you're right, the prices are very reasonable! My younger sister and I go to this one regularly and 90% of the time we both find something we want to buy!