1. Copy the picture and post it on your blog.
2. Thank the person that gave it to you and link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know.
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.
6. Notify your 7 bloggers.
So, seven things about me/this blog/op shopping that you may not have known ...
- I set this blog up, inspired by Nikkishell's Wardrobe Refashion, which was itself inspired by the excellent fiftyrx3.
- One of the very first things that I recall buying at the op shop was a gold crochet sleeveless cardigan from the Salvation Army on Chapel St in Windsor. When I was about twelve mind you.
- The most recent thing that I bought at an op shop was a t-shirt for my daughter (a bit more prosaic).
- This blog has 93 authors registered to post to it - would you like to be number 94? Let me know!
- There are some 355 op shops in Melbourne - what a great city.
- Canberra and surrounds are busy with their own version of I op therefore I am.
And from The Age: "Op-shop workers have handed in thousands of dollars left behind in furniture donated by a mystery person in Melbourne's south-east....Police are hunting for the owner of the large amount of cash forgotten in furniture left at the Salvation Army Store in Rowville last Friday."
heart of pearl
sparkly green knickers
running amok with an ax
trish hunter finds
patra's place of stitching and vintage linens
All of whom deserve their own Kreativ Blogger award.