Thursday 20 March 2008

Vinnies Ascot Vale

I had to go to Essendon yesterday so I dropped into Vinnies in Ascot Vale.
I found 2 lovely vintage floral sheets (there were several more but I'm seriously running out of storage space)........

.......and this circus themed sheet and some blue material. I'm not sure what type of material but it's sort of like a heavy suiting type of material. I'm going to use it in a little boys quilt.

They had a great collection of teapots and milk jugs. They also had quite a bit of china (some vintage royal doulton). There was a really beautiful butter dish but it was $65 which is way out of my price range.

This shop didn't have many clothes, but did have lots of other stuff - there was a large kids books section and a huge container of kids clothes where everything was $1.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

cookie said...

ooohh, that floral sheet is gorgeous!!
also love the circus sheet.
thanks for visiting my blog!
welcome to oz!
love