Thursday 20 March 2008

New to blog and area...

I am moving to Melbourne on the 25th from the US. I have been thrifting(that's what we call it) here in the States for years and I am very excited about exploring Melbourne for what treasures it has to offer. I have been very inspired by the posts I've read and the photos I've seen. One request, if I may, we aren't able to bring many of our children's toys with us so if anyone comes across an op shop with any decent toys, or other baby paraphenalia, would you mind mentioning it? Perhaps the one where the, how did you call it?, the boob trumpet was purchased? Thanks.

Tristie

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I'll be sure to look out for baby things on my travels. Do you know what part of Melbourne you will be living in?

Tristie said...

The company found a house for us in Moonee Ponds.

Anonymous said...

What age is your baby? I've got a load of boys and girls clothes I was about to get rid of. I'm not far from Moonee Ponds.

Anonymous said...

I just finally got internet today so I hope I am not too late. I have two boys, they are two and four. We could use some clothes, obviously you can't fit much too much into just a few suitcases. If you think anything you have might work for us I would be perfectly happen to help you clear out some stuff.