Friday 14 March 2008

A Good Week


Its been a very successful op shopping week for me. I found these fantastic Witchery shoes on Tuesday. I'm so excited about them that I've blogged about them here as well. Apparently they had only come into the shop (Salvos in Florence Street, Mentone) about an hour before.

Wednesday's big find was a stash of embroidered and lace doilies from Temcare in Portman Street Oakleigh. Again, they had only just come in (seems lots of people cleaned out their cupboards over the weekend). I bought about eight of them and as of Wednesday there were still about 15 in the shop.




Last find, and I think my favourite of the week, is a silk scarf by Liberty of London. I adore scarves (must be square and silk). This was $1.50 at Southern Op Shop, Mentone. Here's more thrifted scarves:


2 comments:

Amelia said...

Oh Liberty - beautiful!

Unknown said...

oooh those shoes are nice, and that liberty scarf is a great find