Monday 31 March 2008

shoe sale at hawthorn road


Sam mentioned a while back that the Op Shop on Hawthorn Road, North Caulfield as a good selection of Nine West shoes.

I visited last week and picked up a lovely pair of black peep toe sling backs for $10.00.

I noticed a sign saying that new shoes had just arrived. As this was the first time I have visited this shop (but not the last!) I am not sure if this sign is a permanent fixture. Either way, there were heaps of shoes in stock.

I fell in love with this bag at Southern Op Shop Mentone earlier today. My photography skills don't do justice to the intricate beading pattern. Much of the silver has worn off the clasp and chain and the silk lining is a bit stained, but I think its just gorgeous.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

That purse is absolutely gorgeous

Unknown said...

I love the purse. Impressed you only left with one pair of shoes. Haven't managed that myself yet :)

Pear tree cottage! said...

I love visiting this blog as it is so close to my heart "opshops" that is.....and to think friends add to you blog as well....lovely

I may be able to contribute myself one day seeing as I work and play in an op-shop

Lee-ann