Wednesday 20 August 2008

Great finds

Thought i's share this little winner, picked up at the Bargain Browser warehouse shop, on Sunshine Rd Tottenham, Melb. I hit it early this morning, they have the pick of the crop, I think, then send the rest to outlying stores. Previously got a pair of MiCam ankle boots, perfect condition for $10, and a 100% wool Country Road roll neck knitted dress for $12, so glam and warm! Today I found these great sheets Queen size set. I am going to make my daughter a set of sheets for summer- currently she has vintage Sesame Street summer sheets, always need another pair. Anything left over will become bags, toys, clothes, anything really. What a steal at $4!.

Check out http://beccasauras.blogspot.com/ for more vintage and op shop bargains, and the things they become! Would love comments, too. See ya.

1 comment:

Gina E. said...

Wow, $4 for a set of Queen size sheets!!!! The last set I bought cost me $56 :-(
How could you cut them up to make something else??? Wahhh!