Friday 10 December 2010

Today's purchases, Sunbury Salvos

A future gift for my brother-in-law, who appreciates all sorts of quirky objet de junk: a brass key holder made out of a gun made out of ducks, $5.99


The one on the left is for my boyfriend, a bargain at $1.50. The one on the right is for my present cabinet, which I keep stocked with stylish infotainment books for gift-giving emergencies. $1.

Flat Django & Juliette shoes to wear with very short skirts, $6.99 (I like very short skirts but very short skirts and high heels strike me as a bit slutty)
More to read on my blog.








2 comments:

Gina E. said...

You've got a good eye for the unusual, Amy - that key holder is a beauty! I would have snapped that up myself if I saw it in one of my locals.

EmilyKate said...

key holder made out of a gun made out of ducks
now I know what is missing from my life!!!!!!!!