Sunday 21 June 2009

Picnic? Neatnik!

Is it just the ones I frequent, or are ALL opshops suddenly over-run lately with picnic-baskets?


Must be this cold Melbourne winter- folks are jettisoning the bulky baskets because they cannot see using them anytime soon.

Well now my sewing patterns have somewhere to live and stay all neat and tidy...



...at least for awhile. Winter solstice was yesterday, does that mean we're halfway out of winter, or just begun? How long before we can be picnicking again?

3 comments:

Erin said...

jah! I noticed the same thing, too. I could have had a lifetime of hot wicker baskets if I wanted to. There were at least 25 good ones at Goodwill the other day.

Gina E. said...

Oh what a neat idea! Using picnic baskets for pattern (or any other craft really) storage! Clever girl.

Aussie Jo said...

Great idea, I'll be looking out for some baskets