Thursday 24 September 2009

OP SHOP TOURS For the FRINGE


Op Shop Tours in the Fringe Festival

There are two op shop tours running in the Melbourne Fringe Festival this Saturday the 26th of September (for those who wish avoid grand final madness) and next Saturday the 3rd of October.

Tickets: $27 or $25 concession.
Pick up: North Melbourne Town Hall, corner of Queensberry st and Errol St North Melbourne
Time: 9.30am to 1.30 pm Dont be Late
Book: www.melbournefringe.com.au or www.opshoptoursaustralia.com

BUT wait for it..........Two double passes to give away on the op shop tour. The first two I Op therefor I am readers to email will receive a double pass to jump on board. Just email me at jo@opshoptoursaustralia.com with your name and preferred date and I will notify the winner.

See you there.

2 comments:

Gina E. said...

This would have been such fun - I do hope some of our members here go on it and post a report on this blog about it! I can't go because I crashed my car last week and won't have transport to ANYwhere over the next few weeks, dammit.

How to Tie a Bow Tie said...

it looks great deal there!!i will keep in my mind when ever i go for shopping.thanks for sharing.