Friday 19 December 2008

Everybody is doing well!

I'm doing okay too! I just wish I had time to visit all the opshops you all go to, but I guess some of you wish you could come to the ones I frequent. Such as the Brotherhood of St.Lawrence opshop in Eltham. It is in a little arcade, and if you don't know Eltham, you'd never find it. They had a half price day yesterday and here is what I bought:

These three teeshirts were $1 each.




The pattern on this skirt is like Japanese craft paper, which I love, so I had to have this for $2, didn't I?

Black stretch fabric pants for $2.

Gorgeous soft leather handbag for $2

I don't wear ear-rings, but I collect unusual ones to use in my craft projects, in particular crazy patchwork. Marked $4, but got them for $2.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Nice finds! That skirt print its beautiful, can see why you had to have it.

BizarreQuilter said...

They are good finds. The dragons will be very handy.

Sarah Von Bargen said...

That blue bag is fantastic! Good catch.

Gina E. said...

Thank you!