Tuesday 4 August 2015

bargain hunting

Hi guys long time no post! but I'm getting into blogging again and thought I'd share with you todays buys from the opshop I volunteer at which is called All sorts opshop and its located in Boronia.

 This five set of cups and plates was just too cute to pass up! I picked it up for $5.
 I then picked up this stag ring which I believe is pewter and only paid $5 for it!
 This amazing chocker I found, for $4
and last but not least this glass jug and tray, tray was $3, and jug $4

loved these bargains!

Jess

6 comments:

Anonymous said...


Great haul! Love the ring. Is the crockery a particular brand? I also wonder how old glassware is - that jug looks like it could be from the 70s? But so hard to tell... someone may know!

Anonymous said...

I love the stag ring. Great finds!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the shop so I decided to pay a visit. It was a lovely shop and I will go back there again. Thanks for mentioning.

DIAN said...

Love the chocker. Great buys.

Unknown said...

so beautiful

Bangkok Shop One

DavidWilson said...

It's a really nice content thanks for sharing such type of content please keep sharing.

Home Shopping in Australia