Saturday 8 March 2014

BSL Opshop Eltham, Friday.

I had some great craft finds today!  A variety of matt frames for $1 which will come in handy for all kinds of craft projects.

Two boxes of DMC perle cottons which normally cost a lot more than the $6 I paid for these!

Bag of sewing cottons, 50 cents.
  Large bag of felt $2 - which going by the colours, must have been left over from somebody's Xmas craft projects!  

I wouldn't normally have bought this unfinished home made apron for $1.50, but  I needed a gingham apron to embellish for an apron festival in Ballarat in May, so this will save me making up the apron.  All I have to do is decorate it!

Book for 80cents.  Not about craft, but it's different...interesting.

2 comments:

Aussie Jo said...

Excellent finds Gina

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage packaging that embroidery thread is in!