Saturday 11 September 2010

Confessions of an Op-a-Holic

So after a very full week of classes and work I was in desperate need of some op-therapy! Here are my finds:
Country Road top/dress $6 @ Edithvale Vinnies

Purr "Betty Davies Eyes" tank top $3.99 @ Hastings Salvo's
Brown Witchery v-neck $4.99 and yellow Saba tank top $1.99 (was a 50% off item) @ Salvo's Keysborough
Silk tie $1.99 @ Hasting's Salvo's; 'The Art of Living' (an 1950s US Readers Digest collection) $2 @ Edithvale Vinnies; Books all $1 @ Mordialloc Lions Op Shop; Esprit brown leather belt $4.99 @ Salvo's Keysborough
Barkins purple and white stripe business shirt $2.99 (was a 50% off item) @ Salvo's Mordialloc



3 comments:

Unknown said...

great finds ... LOVE the pyrex too. I am a dead set Pyrex fan. I have a trove of the stuff.

Jac said...

Thanks :) Ps: the Pyrex post isn't by me...

Gina E. said...

Gee you get around, Jac! Great finds as usual! I posted the directions to the Clayton Road opshops on my post about them, hope you see it.