Tuesday 19 October 2010

Good girls get presents



I must have been very good a few weeks ago because my mum bought me this gorgeous cabinet from the Salvos in Keysborough, which I am yet to visit but of course am now dying to get to. She wouldn't tell me how much it was as it was a present so I don't know how much of a bargain it was, but, well... I love it!
This is a view of the top...

and a detail of one of the sides...

...and here are some ladies who I'd love you to add captions to.
I'm thinking something like "See, I warned you this is what would happen if we had that facial peel!!"
By the way, if any of you are into crochet (totally off topic, I know) check this out!

6 comments:

NessaKnits said...

I think it she is saying "See butterflies make better kites than caterpillars ..."

Miss Claire said...

Ohh, it's beautiful!

I think she's saying "Now, Martha, I warned you not to go into that Op-Shop, but can you help yourself? No! So it's your fault, once again, that we cannot afford to eat this week."

Fourth Daughter said...

hehe... seeing as she's oriental maybe she's saying something like "Nightingale droppings the next big beauty fad, you have to be joking!?"

Kylie said...

Oh so jealous it's just beautiful, good on ya mum!

em.me.ma said...

this is cool!

Gina E. said...

Not only a good girl but a very lucky girl! What a fantastic find in an OP shop!!